May 2, 2013

Easter

Dyeing Easter eggs is another one of those things that I have to TRY really hard to want to do.  I mean, I want the kids to have fun and all....but I'm not into boiling a million eggs.  Anyone else feel the same or am I just a rude mom?  We had fun with it anyway.  We waited until after church on Easter to color them and took turns hiding and finding.  No bunnies or fluff at our house.  We didn't even do baskets this year.  I was just over every religious holiday ending up as an excuse to go over the top with gifts.   But we enjoyed a relaxed Sunday as a family.




 Emma wasn't too happy that she didn't get to color eggs until she realized I'd give her cookies to keep her quiet about it. ;)

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I'm with you on not loving to dye easter eggs, and on the over the top celebrations of holidays now. Cute pics. :)