March 26, 2013

AppleJack Pumpkin Patch

October was a lot of fun in Kansas.  I enjoyed not having to worry about whether or not there would be snow for Halloween.  The weather was perfect for enjoying some outdoor fall activities.  One Saturday we snagged Daddy and went to the Apple-Jack Pumpkin patch.  It was a blast!  There were a lot of activities for the kids to enjoy.




 This slide was huge!  I didn't think the girls would go down it, but they did twice!



The corn maze was perfectly sized.  Just long enough to have some fun with little ones, not so long that they got anxious to get out.


 For a small fee the boys each got to have a turn to press the button on the punkin' chunker.  They'd been watching YouTube videos with Dad about them for a few weeks so that was fun.

This little train was the cutest thing!  I had told Parker to take care of Claire so she didn't get upset and try to get out.  He took his job seriously.  I was about to explode with Mama pride at how cute my little ones were riding this!



.....and a fail-boat picture at the end when everyone was hot and tired, the sun was absolutely too bright and head on, and I was out of memory space on my camera.  Proof that we were there nonetheless!


No comments: