February 3, 2011

Rock the Vote


In baby updates, I got to hear #5's heartbeat for the first time today!!! I can't even begin to express how awesome that is every single time. At every single visit, with every single pregnancy. It never gets old. Also, the doc gave us the a-okay to have an ultrasound in two weeks. So that begs the question.....is it a boy or a girl?! Of course we're going to find out....we can't stand surprise. We don't even wait for Christmas to open presents. ;)

So, just for fun here, let's see if you readers can guess what our baby is going to be? Now, you know that so far we're all tied up. Do the boys win or the girls?

Rest assured, we know that we're ALL winners here. P Doodle told me this morning, "Mom our house is big enough for ALL the babies!" Insert chuckle here if you've ever seen our house, but I have to agree.....we will always make room for babies. We are all so darn excited for this baby to come, and know that a healthy happy family is what's most important. But this is fun too. So head on over to the sidebar and let's see who's right! Two weeks to go.

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Oh yay! Hearing the heartbeat is SO reassuring and wonderful. I am so glad they did it this time! And 2 weeks... yahoo! 2 weeks will fly by! You probably don't feel that way though huh?!? I voted BOY because I know that certain members of the family want that... and because then we will have the same again! I love that Aly and Babycakes are so similar. Hugs to you on this happy day!

Brit said...

Ok, I went along with the crowd and voted boy. But either way will be so fun. Morgan babies are oh so cute :-) I can't wait to hear what it is. Hope you are feeling good now that you are in your second trimester. Love ya!

Rikki said...

I voted girl!