August 19, 2010

My Little Bear

My extremely talented friend Melinda Smith has done it again! Check out these photos she took of my Little Bear at 3 weeks. And can you believe she'll be 5 weeks old tomorrow? Stop it, stop it, I say! It's been so different from Princess P who stayed tiny forever. Little Bear has already started to outgrow the newborn size and has that cute baby chub on her thighs, (you can only talk about a lady's chubby thighs when she's a baby!) and is working on a double chin. Sooooo cute.




Daddy would only consent to be in a photo if only his arms were showing. ;)

And....for a fun comparison of looks, here's Princess P at 3 weeks. These photos were also taken by Mindy; heaven bless her!


And by the way, go check out Mindy's blog! She's been doing a lot of newborn shoots lately, and they are the sweetest ever! On second thought, if you have problems being baby hungry, don't check it out. It won't help. ;)

5 comments:

Megs said...

LOVE these!!! How adorable and precious is she?? Oh, this makes me SO excited for our little babe to come!!!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

I can't believe how little they are but how fast they grow up. You sure make cute babies. Hope you are doing well!

Ashlee said...

Wow! These are great! I swear that last picture you posted though is Paige. Am I right? Or did they both just do the exact same things with their arms?

Mindy said...

I loved doing BOTH photoshoots! It's fun to compare the two girls... they're both sweeter than sweet!!

Pokemon said...

What adorable pictures. I loved your date with your boys as well.