August 21, 2009

Brandon's Blog

Hey everyone! Just wanted to tell you to check out Brandon's new blog. Yes, as in Brandon, my husband. After months of teasing me, he's finally decided to join the blogging world. Of course, he never does anything halfway.....his already looks way cooler than mine. He's put a lot of effort into it so far, and I think it will be really awesome, especially as he gets more posts going. Be warned, it's not just light reading. It's a political blog with a spiritual spin. But, we should all be more informed and take part in our civic affairs, right? So check it out, and add it to your links if you like it. You can click here or go to http://patriotsaints.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

Brit said...

Way to go Brandon. My husband wants nothing to do with blogging so good job! Katie- Call me now! We haven't talked in a long time:)

Ashlee said...

Um... WOW! Your husband is COOL! I was uber-impressed at his blog. SO impressed I couldn't leave a comment. I was too intimidated.