July 5, 2009

Paige's Blessing

Paige was blessed today, and it was wonderful. She looked so pretty in her dress, (which was mine when I was blessed) as she always does. A few things that I would like to remember: Brandon blessed her that she might have the gifts of faith, discernment, and charity. He also blessed her that she might be active in body and mind. It was beautiful.
This was the first time we have taken pictures with all 5 of us!
We had so many loved ones here to support us. Thanks to everyone who came to share our special day with us! This was the first time that all of the Smiths have been together since last summer; Matt and Emily were able to be here all the way from Arizona. Thanks for making the trip! We can't wait to spend more time with you this next weekend guys! Unfortunately we didn't wrangle everyone together for a photo.
But we did get an updated picture with the Morgans. It's crazy how time flies, and how fast everyone changes.
What a perfect way to end a fun holiday weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Addison was blessed in my blessing dress as well. My mom surprised me and put it in a shadow box and gave it to Addison and I for Christmas. I think it is very special that you got to share something like that with your daughter. Congratulations on the little girl, by the way!