April 17, 2009

To My Sweetheart

I just wanted to take a minute to say thanks to my husband. What a sweet guy he is! He does so much for me and I want to let him know how very much I appreciate him. I know some people look at the way we do things as a bit strange....we've been told I do too much for him, but I want to say, I love our life and the way we do things, and know that he deserves all that I do and more. We have a comfortable home, I drive an awesome van that he got brand new for me, he provides for us so that I can stay home and take care of the munchkins, and most of all, he shows us that he loves and appreciates us. I think the reason some people think that I do too much, is because he brags me up to sound better than I really am, and I have discovered that half the secret to being a good wife, is having a husband that thinks you are. When he gives me a compliment, or I hear from someone else something nice that he's said, it always makes me want to do more and be better. We're coming up on five years this year, (in July) and I keep thinking about how lucky I am to have found someone like him! He keeps me focused on what's important in life, and also shows by example; always putting the kids and I first. He's fabulous at spending one on one time with each of the boys, and you can tell how much it means to them by the looks on their faces when they're playing with Dad. I love having a husband who is such a good Dad. I know lately it's been easy for me to get caught up in my own wants, and those of the kids, so please know that I've noticed your extra efforts lately, and I appreciate everything you do. Love you!

No comments: