December 15, 2008

Christmas Fun

Just a few cute pictures of the boys! Here we were making treats for our neighbors; popcorn with white chocolate and crushed cherry candy canes, and of course the boys got to help. Mostly they liked eating the popcorn and candy canes.

And, we discovered while we were at my mom's for Thanksgiving that we needed a kid friendly Christmas tree. She had hers all set up while we were there and the first thing Andrew did when he saw it was grab a glass ball and throw it at the hardwood floor. So we made these super cool ornaments oursleves. They also make great earings, and are fun for an indoor snowball fight.

I also tried to get the boys to make a fruit loop chain, but as you can see, that just ended up being a fun snack.

I didn't get a final picture of our tree, but it's pretty funny. Just lights, a "twinkle star" as Parker calls it, and those yarn snowballs. But the boys love it, and can play with it as much as they want without me having to worry!
I don't know when I'll get a chance to post again, so Merry Christmas everyone!



1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Cute Cute. I wish I would have thought to do that kind of a tree. The picture on our blog is cute, but geez you should see it now! Such a mess. Merry Christmas to you too!