December 23, 2007

What's New Andrew/I Love Utah County!

Andrew is getting to be such a big boy! He's really starting to be aware of what's going on around him; I can't get him to eat if Daddy and brother are playing in the same room! And, he can get pretty much anywhere he wants now by rolling. He's working on sitting up, but I think we're still a ways out on that one. I thought he looked really cute this day in his BYU Cougars outfit that my sister-in-law gave us. We're really going to miss living so close to BYU. Some of our favorite things to do there........
  1. Feed the ducks at the Botany Pond
  2. See the animals at the Bean Museum
  3. Eat the kids meal at the Creamery...(What a deal! A cheeseburger, fries, drink, and ice cream all for about $2.50)
We're also going to miss all of our favorite places to eat out here....Taco Amigo, Costa Vida, and The Spaghetti Factory to name just a few. Eating out isn't quite as exciting in Vernal. I have a feeling I'm going to be improving my menu-making skills and we'll be eating out much less after this move. Oh well! That can only help the baby-weight battle. Brandon would also like me to add that the thing he will miss the most about Utah County will be fishing the Provo River, (which he did most recently last weekend in the snow). Guess we'll just have to come back and visit lots!

No comments: