November 3, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON!!


Brandon's birthday was November 1st. As I mentioned before, we went out to Vernal to spend it with him. Mindy was nice enough to babysit, so Brandon and I got to go out to lunch by ourselves for once. It was tons of fun to have some time together, although, I'll admit, I felt like I was missing an arm or something.....seeing as how I always have at least one child attached to me. We had a great time just being able to talk and laugh without worrying about kids crying or throwing food on the floor. Brandon had to work late, so that was pretty much the extent of the celebrations, (which is why I don't have pictures). The kids had to go to bed shortly after he got home, but it was so nice just to be together as a family on this important day! We love our Daddy! He does so much to take care of us all and we really appreciate it! We did get to celebrate with a nice dinner, cake, and ice cream last Sunday with my family, and we'll be celebrating some more this Sunday with Brandon's family. Hopefully that makes up for the uneventful birthday! Happy Birthday to the greatest Dad and husband ever!

No comments: