November 5, 2007

Baby-weight Breakthrough


So, I'm totally going to embarrass myself with this post, but I'm proud of myself, so I thought I'd share. I made a breakthrough this week in the post baby weight loss. Let's just say that being pregnant for essentially two years in a row took a toll on my body. I got a little out of control gaining weight with Parker and didn't have a chance to lose it all before Andrew. Fortunately, I got a handle on things during that pregnancy and only gained twelve pounds to compensate for what I already had. This week however was the payoff! I finally fit back into the jeans I wore when I was first pregnant with Parker two years ago! This is the first time in two years I can say that my pants size is a single digit number, 8! WAHOO! Now, I realize that there is still work to do, and the ultimate goal is to reach the pants size I was when I got married, a 6. This little breakthrough has given me renewed hope and motivation! Stay tuned for the results. I 'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Woohoo Kate! Looking good! That is really impressive! I meant to tell you when I saw you that you were looking really good :) Running around all day with your little ones will do that for you...

Matt & Emily said...

Katie, I love it! And I love those baby weight breakthroughs! I can appreciate this as I feel like my last six years have been spent gaining and losing baby weight! The sad thing now is that I can't blaim weight on babies any more!!