October 10, 2007

Lucky Me!


I just wanted to take this opportunity to brag about what a fantastic husband I have! I just got these flowers that he sent me today. Aren't they beautiful? It really made me feel loved, and reminded me how lucky I am to have someone like him. Some of my favorite things about him....he can always make me laugh, (even when I'm not in the mood to) he knows me better than I know myself and is always encouraging me, he's obviously romantic, (hence the flowers while he's out of town) he's very loyal, and it still makes me weak in the knees to look at him! He's also a fabulous Dad and provider for our family. I really appreciate that he works so hard so I can stay home and be a mom. Thanks for all you do for us Honeybear!

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Oh Kate! What a cute husband and what pretty flowers!