October 31, 2014

More Halloween

This morning I woke up to hear the kids sorting their loot from Trunk or Treat. They were checking out the goods and offering swaps. It was so cute I just lay there and listened a while. It went on all day until they finally dumped it all out together to create "the candy store." They had more fun swapping than they did eating it.

 All dudded up for Trick-or-Treat tonight.  Miss Merida............
 Queen Elsa. I don't braid. Don't judge. ;)
 Princess Anna.

 This is Drewbs as Spiderman. He LOVED his costume!
 Parker had a really cool Iron Man costume that he wore to Trunk-or-Treat last night, but at the last minute he decided to be a pirate tonight. Good thing we always have a stash of pirate gear around! He was having lots of fun, just decided to give the camera his scallywag face.
 It was enough work to get these five together, so I didn't bother trying to get Noah in with them. That and Dad was anxious to get out on the Trick-or-Treat trail.

 How much is that doggy in the window? No he's not for sale. ;) He hated his costume just as much tonight as he did last night. But I still thought it was adorable. He tugged and tugged and said, "I don't wanna!" for a while and eventually I let him out of it to run up and down the drive and greet trick-or-treaters as they came for candy. 


Hope your Halloween was a happy one!

No comments: