July 23, 2014

Still Here

Wow. It's amazing how hard it is to put a blog post up when it has been this long and so much has happened. Where to start, what to say; I'm at a loss. So for now I'll keep it simple, and start somewhere.

This is my Noah man every morning when the blender turns on. He doesn't make any noise, just covers his ears and makes that adorable face. Maybe I should feel bad that it bothers him, but I just think this is too darned cute.

Then maybe I'll throw in this one of all of the big kids ready to go to the pool.  I should add that this is how they came down to breakfast after being promised that we really were going to the pool that day after they had patiently waited much longer than they thought was reasonable.


And there it is. Blog post done. I'm committed now. I'll be back.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Haha! It's so hard to be patient when you are little!!! Such sweeties!