June 26, 2012

Loose Tooth Silly Goose

My biggest boy is growing up! He finally got his first loose tooth a couple of weeks ago. Why am I just blogging about it now you ask?  Well....Parker was a bit nervous about how it would actually feel to have a tooth come out so he wasn't the most diligent wiggler.  I wouldn't have bothered about it much, but the new tooth was already growing in behind it.  I had told him before I went to girl's camp last week that I wanted to see it gone when I came home.  It wasn't.  So Sunday night Daddy took action.  We tried to make light of the situation and showed him this video here.  It didn't help.  So Daddy just got it over with.
The poor kid is a little too much like his mama and was not a fan of the whole situation.  He was okay until he looked in the mirror and saw the empty space and a little blood.  Then he got pale and clammy and seriously looked faint.  We went outside for some fresh air and a popsicle.

When he was finally feeling well enough to we got the shot of the pulled tooth!
Now that he knows what to expect I think we'll be okay next time.  But Drew who thought the whole thing was going to be a party is no longer looking forward to his first loose tooth.  ;)

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Haha! Do you remember being scared about pulled teeth? I was RI-DICULOUS!!! Jack has been pretty brave so far excepting when Corey pulls out the pliers.