May 14, 2012

Claire Bear

Oh how I love this girl! She is such a silly Mcgoo. A party in a box, really. She is always happy and looking for a laugh. She was so silly while we were taking these pictures. I kept trying to get Brandon to do funny things to get natural looking smiles out of them, and most of the time instead of smiling, she would just copy him.  So we have several pics of her making silly faces or monkey noises.  We sure love our Claire Bear and are so glad she's part of our family!






5 comments:

Mindy said...

Could she be any cuter?? I love the pics!

Ashlee said...

Such a dolly! I see so, so much of your mom in her! Do you think so? I think she looks more like your mom than YOU do!

I think my favorite shots this time are the last 2. How come no monkey faces on the blog?!?!? I would have liked to see those!

Rikki said...

She is so dang cute!! Ever since I showed Eva the pictures of Emma, she keeps saying "I just can't stop thinking about Emma and kissing her fat cheeks!"

Gma Smith said...

Oh Ashlee, I love you. I think bear is the cutest ever. I love thinking that someone says they can see some of me in my grandchild. Made my day. And yes, I do have 12 adorable grandchildren. They are all so gorgeous.

Unknown said...

LOVE those cheeks! How can you not love a little human being with those cheeks? Irrisistable!