May 8, 2012

Brothers, Bugs & Butterflies

These boys have been so into all things BUGS and BUTTERFLIES lately that we just had to equip them with the right tools for the job; butterfly nets and a bug house.  And might I say that they're being trained well in the art of online shopping?  I think the first thing they've told everyone about them is that we bought them at Amazon!  Like their mother, they get a thrill from getting a package in the mail.

They were too excited to really pose for a good picture.  But I heartily assure you that both nets and house are getting lots of use.  The bug house is usually quite crowded at night and all residents are usually let go first thing each morning just to facilitate a new day of bug catching and keeping.
I think this is such a fun interest of theirs and I'm glad they're doing it together!

No comments: