April 10, 2011

Growing Up is Hard to Do

Those of you who know the Princess, know that she has a bit of a finger sucking problem. Middle two on the right side. We got to thinking lately that maybe it was about time we help her stop, (really she does it ALL THE TIME). We thought maybe if she couldn't access the fingers for a couple of days she'd be over it. Boy were we wrong. This picture shows what she thought about the whole ordeal.......
She did cheer up enough to show it off when the boys were having so much fun saying cheese though. :)
But, do you see why I think it's not working??? Apparently when the preferred fingers aren't available, anything will do.
Since it's my blog....I'm just going to say she gets her stubborn streak from her Dad. ;)

2 comments:

Cal and Whit said...

I was just cracking up at these pics, she is so darn adorable. That sad face in the first one is so cute! Then I saw her solution at the end and almost cried, she is such a sweetie! She sure loves those fingers, even if she has to make due with others! I loved this post!

Ashlee said...

Oh my word that first picture is funny! Her face is usually so happy, to see her like that is... pathetic and funny all at the same time. Poor little thing! Good luck with all this... hope you can break the habit! Although we let our boys have binkis MUCH longer than we should have so I am not one to talk!