August 13, 2009

Just Playing

I love it when all of my kids, (okay the boys) can just play nicely and quietly together. Being as young as they are, that doesn't happen much without mom's supervision. But there are rare occasions like today when they have so much fun without me that I feel jealous and want to come play with them anyway, rather than "get something done".
These trains are a sanity saver, (if not a battery saver...they take a ton!). It is one of the few activities that I can set up and then just let them play. Even Paige got in on the action today. Her brothers were nice enough to make sure she had a train car to slobber on.
What are your kid's favorite "quiet time" activities for when mom is busy?

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Cute Cute. I love the picture of Parker by the way. Sleepwalking somehow seems to fit his personality :)