October 28, 2008

Cousins!

The boys and I went with Grandma and Poppy to Pheonix this last weekend to visit my brother and his family. We had such a good time! I think Parker was sad to leave his cousins. Here are some pictures from our trip. Sorry, I thought I was being careful, but they're all out of order.

My parents brought all these scooters for the kids. They're called wiggle riders, and you don't have to push to make them go, you just wiggle the handle bars. We took them to the church parking lot to ride, and the kids loved it.

While we were there it was Jack's birthday and we celebrated Halloween style. These lips and scary eyes were party favors.


Parker eating chocolate cake.



Parker and Jack know that Grandma always has cool band-aids, (cowboy and pirate ones) so they had to have matching owies to cover up.



More scooter pics. Andrew had a scooter too, but he decided it was more fun to run after everyone instead.


Saturday night we went out to eat and then to see this dancing fountain, although this isn't such a great picture to show it off. They played music and the water would move in time with it.



Jack and Parker had a great time dancing at the fountains.



Sorry, the scooter pictures are all out of whack. This is Poppy and Jack during a race.



All the racers at the starting line.


We had so much fun visiting our cousins. I'm so glad we got to go, especially since we only get to see them once or twice a year. These pictures are only the tip of the iceberg. Sorry they're so random, but I wanted to get something put up while I have the chance. Besides celbrating Jack's birthday, we got to go to Nate and Bailey's soccer game. I have to brag about my neice and nephew here; Bailey played goalie for awhile, and nobody got one past her! Also, Nate scored 3 goals, and was MVP of the game! Yay Nate and Bay! Thanks so much for having us Smith fam, and thanks for taking us Poppy and Grandma. We had a great time!

No comments: