June 7, 2008

Naples Family Splash Park

These are some pictures from the Splash Park. The boys and I split a family pass for the sumer with some neighbors. I thought it might take Parker a while to warm up to it, but he loved it right away. He tells me every day "I want watee toys". Unfortunately we only made it once before the weather got a little too cold and windy. Hopefully it warms up this week so we can go some more!

Parker kept sticking his head under the water in the rainbow, and then he would run over and give me "five" and run back for more.



Andrew pretty much just got to lounge with Mom and eat snacks. But doesn't he look cute anyway?

2 comments:

Matt & Emily said...

Too darn cute! I think that picture in the middle is just so cute and perfect. I can't wait to see you guys again!

The Casey's said...

andrew looks so much like you in this picture :)