February 20, 2008

Parker Dean

Here's another boy who is growing up way too fast! These are some of his new favorites:

He loves "ubbles". We can't have a tub without them, even if it's just a few. The other day he came in and dumped most of a bottle in.....at first I wanted to yell at him, but instead, I laughed and said, "Well, I guess you get a lot of bubbles today!"

He always has to be right in the middle of anything being fixed. He loves "toos". He usually has to flip the piano bench over at least once a day and pretend to tighten something on it.

I just thought this picture was really cute. He was eating spaghettio's, so I didn't even bother with a bib. I really just need to find a big plastic poncho. Most meals are taken nakedy these days.

The other day he tripped and landed in "Dew's" carseat. He realized he could fit in it and thought it was quite comfy, so he asked for his "ban" and laid back to watch "Bear" (Jungle Book). He thought he was sooo funny.

He likes to help momma cook. Especially if there's stirring involved, although he usually gets his own dry bowl and spoon. But he still gets the benefits of tasting the dough.

This was brownies, or "chocky".

He gets jealous of Andrew's baby things, since they were his such a short time ago, so every now and again he climbs in for a sit in the swing. I found him like this reading books a few weeks ago.
And, as always, he is sooo silly! He still loves to wear his hat!
This is an example of him helping me cook. This time it ended with playing in the "wa-why" and soaking himself and most of the kitchen. He had fun though........it all cleans up, right?
I sure love being his mom! Boys are so crazy, but so much fun!


No comments: